Roasted King Oyster Mushroom and Salanova Lettuce Salad
Roasted King Oyster Trumpet Mushrooms and Salanova Salad
Salanova lettuce, washed and spun dry
10 ounces king oyster mushrooms, cleaned, and sliced 1/2-inch thick
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup rice vinegar
Salt and pepper
Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
1. Arrange the lettuce on salad plates.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, 1/4 cup olive oil, soy sauce, and black pepper, tossing to coat.
3. Arrange the mushrooms on the baking sheet, and roast for 10 to 12 minutes, until the mushrooms begin to color.
4. Remove from the oven, and arrange on the salads.
5. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, and rice vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle over the mushrooms and lettuce.
6. Garnish with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and serve.
Learn more about King Oyster Mushrooms Click HERE
Download our FREE app HERE
Diane Phillips www.dianephillips.com and www.cucinadivina.blogspot.com
Follow me on:
Facebook: Diane Phillips’ Blog of Cooking, Travel and Commentary
Pinterest: Diane Phillips