Green Garlic Bread
One large loaf Italian soft crusted bread
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon minced green garlic
1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, or Pecorino Romano
1. Preheat the broiler, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Split the bread in half lengthwise.
3. In a small bowl, blend the butter, oil, garlic and 1/4 cup of the cheese.
4. Spread the mixture over the cut surfaces. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Lay the bread on the baking sheet cut sides up, and broil until the cheese is golden brown, and bubbling.
6. Remove from the oven, and cut the bread into 1-inch pieces.
Learn more about Green Garlic Click HERE
Download our FREE app HERE
Diane Phillips www.dianephillips.com and www.cucinadivina.blogspot.com
Follow me on:
Facebook: Diane Phillips’ Blog of Cooking, Travel and Commentary
Pinterest: Diane Phillips