3 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken parts
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
One 1/2-inch thick slice pancetta, cut into fine dice, or 4 strips bacon cut into fine dice
4 garlic cloves, sliced
2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1. Wash the chicken and drain in a colander. Season the chicken liberally with the salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the pancetta until it is crispy.
3. Brown the chicken in the skillet, turning frequently. Sprinkle the garlic and rosemary over the chicken, and pour the vinegar into the pan. Bring to a boil, allowing some of the vinegar to evaporate.
4. Cover the skillet, and cook the chicken over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken in the sauce, and cook another 10 minutes, uncovered, turning frequently. Serve the chicken warm or at room temperature.
Learn more about Rosemary Click HERE
Download our FREE app HERE
Diane Phillips www.dianephillips.com and www.cucinadivina.blogspot.com
Follow me on:
Facebook: Diane Phillips’ Blog of Cooking, Travel and Commentary
Pinterest: Diane Phillips